It’s been forever. I know.
Since I’ve written I have:
- Created a wonderful wine tasting for a food bloggers’ dinner
- Meditated until my butt and thighs and back no longer hurt from the experience
- Discovered my sister’s grilled cheese sandwich press (sizzling behind me at the moment)
- Returned to vegetarian tendencies given up ten years ago after being inspired by my Buddhist learning and reading Jonathan Safran Foer’s Eating Animals. Read it, please.
- Worked worked worked worked for my various clients
- Been on a few first dates, which says something
- Witnessed a near suicide bus-bomb in central Tel Aviv
- Developed a beautiful friendship
- Been filmed for 4 days for an international television show called House Hunters International (I don’t believe I can speak more about it for contractual reasons – but believe me – it was an incredibly interesting and awesome experience – made even more so by the most chill fab camera/sound/directing crew that ever was)
- Broken up with my therapist
- Drunk some really incredible wine (I adore the winery I work for, I really truly do)
- Watched the entirety of FlashForward in about 5 days and was horrified to learn it was canceled (what is it with crappy TV execs who can the most exciting, thought-provoking shows, e.g. Firefly)
- Had my poor Fischer cat in the hospital for nearly a week with a blocked up bladder – had to have surgery which turned him into a her – and it cost me a bloody fortune.
- AND – now I’m flying to the United States for 3+ weeks! AND if you can believe it, I bought the ticket 3 days ago. One of the most last-minute crazy-ass trips I’ve ever, ever organized (or not organized, as so happens). Even when I went to India, I got the ticket 2 weeks before I went. Ah, life
So…getting back into blogging sucks. When you finally get on a roll, you’re on a roll. That’s what I’m attempting to do. I’m going to post some pics, have some laughs, and send me some love in the form of comments, my dears.